Thursday, October 13, 2011

Party Ideas

I have been planning parties for my husband's office for over 30 years.  Lately, friends have approached me to help with their daughter's weddings.  I have started saving decorations to lend to others.  I also have a daughter who does fantastic flower arrangements.  Together, we design and implement ideas for these weddings and parties.

In addition, as a teacher, I have lots of ideas for the classroom.  I am constantly searching for new ways to present things.  For example, I invented the Gallon House to teach kids about liquid measurement. 

Another friend of mine tutors math.  Together, we have invented what we call "Stupid Tricks" to learn Algebra.  Kids everywhere have told us the tricks really help.

The main reason I started this blog was to have access to uploading photos of my projects to display on Pinterest.  If I find something wonderful, I want a way to explain how you can do this yourself.  

No comments: