Friday, January 18, 2013

Portable Bingo

I had so much fun with the spinner app making games, that I wondered if there was a bingo app.  Sure enough, check here.

So, the next step was to generate some bingo boards.  I searched and found this site.

I went into Photoshop and created this blank page and added clipart to it.
 Because the second site creates up to four different boards for you, I went twice to get eight cards.  I had to change the numbers on each sheet in the computer to match the print out, but it was worth it.  I am taking these to Florida with me for a "traveling" birthday for my daughter.  When you see the bingo board below, you will see where we are going.
 I will pick up some m & m candies at grocery store down there as markers.  It's a fun and quick on the go game.  Since my daughter is a Disney Maniac, she wanted me to make us into characters "Disney Style."  Below is me dressed up as my favorite character.  I actually have the real outfit I used to dress up with when I did magic shows.  I've passed those days, so this is as close as I'll get....maybe.

No comments: