Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ant Eater Box

I see that a lot of people liked the Cat In The Hat Box blog.  I am hoping they copied the pattern to use.  The kids at school loved it.  I used the same pattern, but put a large ant on it for a first grade lesson on ants.  I showed a 1950's ant cartoon I found on YouTube, which was hysterical.  They liked that also.  But, since I'm planning a "Don't Let Turning 30 Bug You"
party, and going into another first grade, I thought I'd bring the above graphic with me.

I printed it in landscape on 8.5" x 11" cardstock.  I made two copies to save paper.  It makes a cute name tag when folded and the end flap glued.





Above is the pattern for the boxes empty.  You can open it in your favorite program and put your own graphics in to match your birthday theme.  You can even put each guests name in the box also. Just fold along the vertical lines, glue the flap, and enjoy. I added a napkin to give you an idea of what you can do with it. 

No comments: