Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tiki God

I am having a luau and needed tiki gods.  I wanted tabletop ones made out of mailing tubes.  I am going to cut the tubes into smaller pieces and paint them brown.  I created this piece in Photoshop so that I can have individual pieces.  Each of the separate pieces will be made with fun foam and glued onto the tubes.  I am giving you each of the pieces as a separate clipart, so that you can enlarge them to the size you need if you want to make your own tiki god. I am going to put different colors of fun fur in the top of each for hair.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

                                                                                                                  
        



                                                     

 

No comments: