Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Bears

I have been so busy getting ready for the office Christmas party, that I haven't posted in a few weeks.  But, there will be lots of fun stuff to see when everything is finished.  I took a few minutes to set up this display on my front deck.  I already had the bears from years ago, but wanted something new to do with them.  I found the sled last week at Luckett's Store in Virginia.  I just fell in love with it.  I also visited a nearby nursery that has fabulous displays during the holidays.  I purchased the artificial tree last year.  When I saw their bears in scarves, I just knew my bears had to be in scarves also.  I took apart a grape vine wreath to add dimension to the tree.  I added ivy strands and berry strands.  I just love how it turned out.  These bears have been to a lot of parties.  It was time they had a party of their own.
 

No comments: