Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dr. Seuss Questions

With Dr. Seuss's birthday coming up, I have been making clip arts of the questions we've been using to play Jeopardy with six of his books.  The first grade teachers read the six books their classes before the games.  For the past two years,  I went into school to have an assembly with them, but with all that has been happening at our house, I asked the teachers if they'd rather have the questions on the computer, so that they could play the game in their individual classrooms.  I had the questions on colorful sticky notes, but we decided to try something new.  I did find a Smart Board link to make a Jeopardy game, but with all of the snow fall, time is running out.

I thought you might like these for yourselves.  So here they are.
The Cat in the Hat

Horton Hears a Who
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
The Lorax
The Sneetches
Yertle the Turtle
 You could print these out on 8.5" x 11.0" paper, and make covers for each box. Have fun.

No comments: